BRRRRR! Need help with those winter heating bills?
- Energy Assistance is available through the LIEAP Program.
- Program is designed to help low-incom families and individuals with a port of their heating bills during the heating season.
- It doesn't matter if you rent or own your home.
- If you receive SNAP benefits, you qualify, just fill out the application and send it in with a copy of your heating bill.
- If you have previously received assistance, you will be sent the application form directly from Department of PHHS in Helena.
- You must reapply EACH year, if needed.
- Qualified applicants, who are members of Southeast Electric, receive $500.00 credit to their winter electric bill.
- Applications are available at Southeast Electric Cooperative, the Carter County Senior Coordinator and propane providers.
- Applications are accepted from October 1 to April 30.
|Number in Household||Maximum AGI in $||Number in Household||Maximum AGI in $|
Resource Level: Resources include cash on hand; certificates of deposit; checking and savings accounts; market value of stocks or bonds and/or other negotiable resources; market value of contracts for deed and/or other negotiable resources. (Maximum Allowed)
- 1 person household - $10,931
- 2 person household - $16,400
- For each additional person in household - $1,094